Skip to main content

A Day In The Life

This morning I woke up and didn't feel my usual self, I went to work as normal and soon perked up. Now i must add, I do work in two different jobs. When I finished my first job it was lunchtime, I began to feel a little anxious, so after getting to my second job I decided to go for a little stroll as I had bags of time to spare.
There is a lovely little park opposite that I always tell myself I will go for a walk round there one day, well today was that day. The sun is shining, It's not as cold as it has been but was a little windy, but that didn't matter.


The scenery was just beautiful, the trees swaying in the wind, people out for a walk with their dogs, it was so peaceful I could have quite happily have stayed out for longer than I did.
I enjoyed just watching the dogs running around so happily, without a care in the world.

I then walked a little further and found myself at the beach, it was stunning, again so peaceful and tranquil.
I stood looking over the promenade just stirring out to sea, no sounds, just the smell of the fresh sea air.



Safe to say I will be doing this a bit more often now the weather should be getting better.
I am quite lucky to have this not far from where I work.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A

I thought I'd do a little blog about me, I put a tweet out on twitter to see if there was anything you'd like to know about me, and although I only got one question thought I'd go ahead and do it anyway. Q : A little about myself A : I'm Helen. I'm 31, married to Paul with a pooch and kitty. and A qualified Teaching Assistant Q : What are my interests A : Disney and anything Disney related Q : How did I choose my blog theme (question from Twitter) A : I decided to go through all the different themes until I found one I liked, pink is one of my favourite colours so it was only fitting that I had pink in my theme. Q : Favourite holiday A : Always Orlando, Florida Q : Favourite Disney Character A : Winnie the Pooh, but I do love Rex from Toy Story, favourite Princess is Ariel Disney has always been a big part of my life and I've been lucky enough to visit Disney World in Florida a good few times. Back in 2015 I went back and took my hubby with

Look back at our Orlando holiday 2015 - Part 1

One thing you should know about me is that I love Disney, but when I go to Orlando I do love seeing Universal Studios. These two places are my absolute favourites. No other places compare. If I'm not talking about them then I am dreaming about them, they are constantly on my mind, I even wear clothes that represent them and have quite the collection now. I'm going through a moment where all I want to do is look at holidays to Orlando, but working in schools means I have to go during the school holidays so prices can be extraordinary. I may have to do this post in two parts - Universal Studios and Walt Disney World. So let's get on with it. Let's begin with Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. I absolutely love these parks, and this time round it was so much more exciting for me, and here's why; So when I went back in September 2015 I went with my husband Paul and my Dad. It was Paul's first time so this meant more to me than ever, because I thoug

What I Got For Christmas

  As the end of the year is getting very close I thought I'd do a 'What I got for Christmas' blog. this isn't me bragging, just sharing with you how grateful I am for what I've received this year. My husband never fails with his gifts, he knows me inside and out - and you'll see that soon enough. But first of all I wanted to say a big thank you to all the children I work with in school, I was so overwhelmed with what I received, I have only been at the school for 3 months so wasn't expecting a thing, so to have all these lovely gifts was just so thoughtful of them. I may add that I do work in 2 different schools and so I did receive a few bottles of 'teacher juice' from my second school. Going forward, I opened my gifts from my brother, sister in law and baby nephew, and oh my gosh I was amazed, literally THE best present I've ever received from them... first I got a gorgeous pink robe with my name on, which was thoughtful in itself,